PAB, 22 June 2008, 10 comments
Categories: PAB2008
Tags:

It’s hard to believe that the weekend is over.

Thank you to everyone who was a part of PAB2008 — participants, sponsors, hospitality staff, restaurants, and more. The event exceeded all expectations for engagement, inspiration, motivation and community.

Audio from all of the speaking sessions and Jolts will be released over the course of the summer on the Canadian Podcast Buffet.

Be well and stay in touch!

Comments

10 Responses, Leave a Reply
  1. John Meadows
    22 June 2008, 8:58 pm

Wow – what a weekend!!!

But as for the weekend being over, I beg to differ: as long as people take everything that was magical about PAB 2008 and let it inform and infuse their own podcasts and community energy, then PAB 2008 never ends.

Heck, PAB 2007 is still going on strong (if you look at it this way), and I’m sure those who attended PAB 2006 would say that it has never ended either.

Bob, Mark, my hats are off to you.

PAB 2008. In one word: Wow.

2. Eden Spodek
    22 June 2008, 9:02 pm

Mark, Andrea, Bob and Cat,
    Thank you! PAB was an incredible experience I will remember for a long time. I’m so glad I was able to participate. My expectations were exceeded (and they were high to begin with.) The presentations and presenters were top-notch and inspiring. Hope to return again in ’09.

3. Dave Brodbeck
    22 June 2008, 9:40 pm

As usual a real classic, thanks to everyone.

4. Tim Coyne
    23 June 2008, 2:34 pm

Mark, Andrea, Bob, Cat,

Thanks so much for the opportunity. I had a fantastic time!
    Hopefully it’ll carry over into my commerical callback today.

Congratulations on a an amazing weekend.

Tim

5. Connie Crosby
    23 June 2008, 4:42 pm

Bob, Cat, Mark, Andrea:

What an inspiring weekend. Thank you for bringing this community together.

Connie

6. Michelle Sullivan
    23 June 2008, 5:45 pm

Thanks to everyone who helped make this event a reality, including everyone who participated. It was great to hear from interesting speakers and really interesting to hear questions and comments from everyone who grabbed the mike.

And congrats on the CBC interview this morning!

See you next year, hopefully with a real podcast of my own – I’m already inspired with new ideas!

7. Stevie Z
    23 June 2008, 11:27 pm

Michelle and I thank you Bob, Mark, Cat and Andrea as well as pretty much everyone else at PAB. Every single person there helped in some way shape or form to make it what it was, but you four stand head and shoulders above (and I don’t mean the shampoo!)

Stevie Z and Michelle

8. Rob (Purl Diving's "Tech Guy")
    24 June 2008, 7:57 am

That was way too short… but wonderful all the same!

Thanks, Bob, Mark, Cat and Andrea for making such a special time possible.

But also a big thanks to the people who attended PAB — you make it special too!

9. Nora Young
    24 June 2008, 9:16 am

Thanks for another fantastic PAB, folks. I think this was the best yet!

10. George Motoc
    24 June 2008, 3:39 pm

The first-timer anxiety was shattered in my first minutes at PAB by this tall, gray-haired, outgoing guy who stopped smiling by my table: “Hi! I’m the Scarborough Dude, what’s your name? What is your podcast title? Let’s have a drink on the boat cruise.”
    From there on, I felt like home. Thank you all for this magnificent weekend.